Microsoft Teams is one of the leading collaboration and communication solutions for companies. What many do not know: Teams can now be used to improve customer service. To this end, intelligent contact center functions such as skill-based routing and queuing management are linked to the diverse collaboration functions of teams.
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 03:00 - 03:30 PM CET
Find out in our webinar how your customer service benefits from a connection to Microsoft Teams:
- Higher customer satisfaction through faster processing of requests and queries
- Time savings through seamless and efficient collaboration in the back office
- Savings potential in systems and hardware
- Mike Ammerlaan, Director Marketing, Microsoft 365 Ecosystem
- David Spaeth, Head of Marketing, novomind AG